Happy Business Manifesto
Ten good reasons for a manifesto on happiness… outside and within the company
- Everything starts from the emotions. The emotions are at the bottom of every decision to buy. We always rationalize afterwards taking decisions in life. So all the incorrect relationships at work come from unsolved personal worries rather than reasonable issues.
- Being able to manage yourself means having spare time for it. The only way to reduce conflicts is finding a balance within yourself and others, by finding time to do it. Having spare time means to understand who you want to be. It helps to restore an harmonic relation between affections and work. Spare Time is the luxury of the future!
- Technology shoud be at the men’s service. White Rabbit does not solve our existence problems, but it enables us to have more spare time to solve them! This might happen if we do not let us be enslaved by new technology. Also in this situation we have to take a decision weather to be strategic or passive tools users
- The customer is a person. The customer is the motor of the market and the business, but we prefer to call him person, because that is the only “proper” and “common” name for every human being. When we return to be simply people, we will improve our way to understand each other, in and out of the business.
- Making someone happy, makes you happy. Our Happiness will improve our relationship with our customers and their loyalty, which will result eventually into a revenue growth. Their satisfaction will do us a favour. If you want to be happy make the other person, the customer, happy.
- White Rabbit increases the chances to be Happy. Thanks to its integrated services, this software restores a balanced and satisfactory reletionship with any customers.
- There is no happiness without Customer Culture. If you have got a Ferrari but you have neither a racing track nor a team, you will lose all the races. Having a powerful tool like White Rabbit is not enough if you cannot manage it at its best within a business, which should be oriented to the customer satisfaction even if this one does not use this software. In other words Happy business is first a mental attitude and then a technological practice
- Everything which is really good is also nice and right. Technology has always been labelled as ” fast economy”, but we want to be “slow”, because ” slowness “means more reflective, for that reason we recall Petrini values, the establisher of “slow food”, who reminds us that all the things that last are nice, right and good. We consider White Rabbit belonging to that category, since it helps the entrepreneur to find slowness by relieving him from the frantic duties of daily work.
- Knowledge separates us from Happiness. Knowledge is everything! Means knowing things, but also going beyond what we already know to discover new possibilities. It means being curious but aware of our limits. It means being aware of our ignorance and willing to improve. Who embraces this fascinating journey will not be necessarily happy, and yet he will never be really unhappy.
- Men are unhappy because they do not know they are Happy. This statement belongs to Dostoevskji. This great writer lived for years confined in Siberia, in hunger and hardships. Although he was able to pursue happiness, which lies in being not in having.