A CRM (or Customer Relationship Management ) is a system for managing relationships with customers. There are three directions to which we tend to define its functionality:
- Operative : methodological and technological solutions to automate the processes of business which provide direct contact with the customer.
- Analytical : procedures and tools to improve customer knowledge by extracting data from the operational CRM, analyzing them and reviewing customer behavior.
- Collaborative : methodologies and technologies integrated with the communication tools (telephone, fax, e-mail, etc.) to manage the contact with the customer. ( Wikipedia )
The technological evolution tends to keep these three operational lines together, especially if read in relation to the success of today’s market eCommerce .
None of the three functionalities, therefore, excludes the others, rather, one proceeds gradually towards the integration of all the components.
The benefits of a CRM
Often mistakenly labeled as a stricto software sensu , CRM is a concept linked to the entire business strategy of a company ; through the automation of processes it implements the management, with a view to integrated marketing .
In the case of an eCommerce CRM oriented like Amazon , guarantees rapid results both in terms of ROI and in the care of the Customer Experience process ( Lifetime value ). Of course, in this case we talk about a real one of a giant, but Amazon remains the paradigmatic example of an eCommerce system -centrico customer and not techno-centric.
After the purchase of any product – above the mail received immediately after the purchase of Marketing 4.0. From the traditional to digital by Philip Kotler – the idea is to provide suggestions to the customer for everything he still needs. But also of all that he would need: how, in our case, the other Kotler publications . All this happens immediately after finalizing a purchase .
This is an “intelligent use” of data processing by the CRM (and Amazon), which creates a certain sentiment in the customer and allows Amazon to continue to offer innovative loyalty solutions .
Moving to a technical level, a CRM allows the registration of each activity, the storage of data acquired by an eCommerce and the creation of operational automation.
A CRM allows us to establish a real individual relationship with each client , managing all the tools to put it into practice and maintain it over time, such as:
- chat rooms online;
- databases of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ);
- the address e-mail;
- online tickets for reporting problems or requesting assistance;
- the internal tracking of every communication or contact;
- the history of payments made by the customer;
- the analysis of navigation, for profiled users;
the management of social networks and contacts received there.
White Rabbit and eCommerce
The suite of White Rabbit allows make an eCommerce in Prestashop , Magento or WooCommerce through a simple click.
The site will be hosted on professional servers and data protected and updated directly by our team. Being generated on secure and established platforms, e-commerce made with White Rabbit retain features and potential of the source sites, with the added value of all the incredible features of the Happy Business Suite .
If you already have your site on one of the platforms mentioned above, download the plug-in to insert it immediately into White Rabbit . You can synchronize the functions of your storefront with the business and client database.
You can also manage communications , reports and surveys by verifying the progress of communication and marketing activities in a simple, fast and integrated way.
Do Happy Business with White Rabbit !